- Went to the Graves Music Festival in get this Syria, Virginia. Megan and I met up with a bunch of her friends there, and a good time was had by all. I had my first serious night of drinking in about six weeks, maybe more. That felt good, but I don’t feel any particular need to duplicate it. The company and the music were both really good, but we had to get back the next day so Megan could take her Battle of the Brains team.
- Worked on the Real Estate application. The fellows I’ve been talking to about it are really engaged, which I’m happy about. They will be happy to connect me with Ron LeGrand and help me pitch the product. That’s the A+ exit for me on this deal, so it’s good to know that it should be available when the application is ready. I’ve got a pretty good starting place whipped up, and one additional developer interested in working on it with me. So that’s going pretty well.
- Had breakfast with Ib and the folks. That’s always nice. We tried to go get new cell phones, but we can’t do that until next week.
- Picked out colors for the living room. We have a darker green, a lighter yellow, an off-white, and a brown. It looks very nice with some pillows Mom got for me that are on my couch currently. After this, we’ll be firming up the details of that room, and picking some colors for the other rooms.
- Had a cleaning session. With two people, this can really make a big difference in a short amount of time. I’m hopeful that we can do something really similar tonight as well, as that would really get this place ready to look at.
- Put my apartment up on craigslist. Thank god it’s come to Richmond!
This coming week looks to be a big one, so keep your eyes peeled for the next post.